Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Lost Hero

Rick Riordan has done it again. I don't really know how he does it but he writes compelling stories every time. He released the first in the Kane Chronicles in May, a book that is over 500 pages, and then he released The Lost Hero, the first book in the Heroes of Olympus series, also over 500 pages in October. He is planning on releasing one in each of those series each year. That's amazing.

The Lost Hero was a book that I didn't want to put down and I'm so grateful that my nephew suggested it to his mom as a birthday present for me. I can't wait for the next installment. One of the things that I like about it is that it has three main characters and follows them through their adventure in a unique way. Every two chapters it changes who the chapters are about, rotating between the three main characters. It is amazing how he moves the story forward but, changes between the characters.

Can't wait for May when the Kane Chronicles 2 comes out!

No comments:

Post a Comment