Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Day I Read 7 Books

Last month there was a day that I decided that I was going to read from dawn until dusk. It worked pretty well but, by 4 in the afternoon I lost my concentration. The cool part was that I did read 7 books in one day. I wonder if there are any other challenges that I want to try before I am finished with this crazy experiment. I think that I have read books from a very wide variety of genres. I have read books from genres I didn't even know existed like the Redneck Dictionary or 50 Jobs Worse than Yours.

I have also become more of a picky reader but, at the same time less picky of a reader. I will read almost anything and I at least like, almost anything that I read but, at the same time I am very critical of the quality of the writing. I rarely abandon a book anymore. My challenge next year will be to find the best books to read and not read the 3 star kind of books.

Challenge to anyone reading this: Find a book in a genre that you don't normally read and read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment