Saturday, March 13, 2010

Update: Day 71

March 12, 2010 Update

Rachel has now read 68 books through the first 71 days of 2010. A couple highlights from her year so far:
  • She has read mainly non-fiction books, with leadership/management being the most likely topic.
  • Her favorite book so far was her first: 'My Stoke of Insight' by Jill Bolte Taylor
  • Her record for completing books in a day: 3. This was done on Feb. 14. That was 560 pages of non-fiction, including 'The Great Divorce' by C.S. Lewis.
  • Her least favorite book was 'The Five People You Meet in Heaven' by Mitch Albom. She loved his first book, 'Tuesdays with Morrie', which she has not read in 2010.

More updates coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. I love finding people I love!! and here I have found 2! Let me just say, I love you people. And secondly, are you nuts?! All I'm sayin' is, that's a lot of books...and I am intrigued and impressed and will cheer you all the way...read, read, read like the wind!...and all of your fans will chip in for eye surgery in 2011. Did I say you guys are great?

    ReplyDelete